Follow our detailed step-by-step guide to join in Runnow.io App Beta Test!
Even if you haven’t bought any NFTs yet, you can still experience the whole process from buying and opening NFTs to working out!
1. Download Runnow.io App Beta Testnet
Step 1: Scan the QR code on the Runnow.io website
Visit the Runnow.io website. Use your mobile device to scan the QR code.
Step 2: Install Runnow.io App Beta Testnet
- For Android: Download the auto APK file by the Google Drive
- For iOS: Download the TestFlight App in the AppStore
2. Sign up & Log in Runnow.io App Beta Testnet
Step 1: Sign up for the Runnow.io App
Click on the text “Please sign up here” at the bottom of the screen. When the user guide appears, you just need to follow the instructions to sign up.
Step 2: Sign in by email
Enter your email address and password. Click “Sign in.”
Step 3: Connect to Runnow.io NFT Marketplace
Open the MetaMask app and access this link to connect to the Runnow.io NFT Marketplace page.
3.1. If you don’t have the MetaMask wallet yet, you can download it at:
3.2. Follow these instructions to create a MetaMask wallet and set up a Testnet environment:
Insert the BSC Testnet configuration network:
- Network Name: Smart Chain – Testnet
- New RPC URL: https://data-seed-prebsc-1-s1.binance.org:8545/
- ChainID: 97
- Symbol: BNB
- Block Explorer URL: https://testnet.bscscan.com
3.3. Connect your wallet again and click “Sign”.
3.4. If you want to add more BNB to your Testnet wallet, click here: https://testnet.binance.org/faucet-smart
3. Update Your Account
On the Runnow.io NFT Marketplace home page, click on the 3-tile icon and go to your account.
After filling out your profile, you will need to verify your email account. Enter your email address and click on the “Send OTP” button.
A code will be sent to your email address and you need to enter it in the corresponding field. Besides, you can update the password (or not).
After successfully completing the email verification step, you can use your email to sign in to the Runnow.io app.
4. Buy a Mystery Box
Step 1: Choose a Mystery Box
After connecting the wallet, click on the “Mystery Boxes” tab. Here will show all Boxes of Character, Bicycle, Sneaker, Swimwear, Land, and Gem. You can use filters to sort prices from low to high or vice versa.
Step 2: Buy a Mystery Box
Choose any of your favorite Mystery Boxes with the listed price. You will be directed to Box’s information page, including Box name, Collection name, Owner, and Selling price in currency (BNB).
5. Open your Mystery Box
After successfully buying the Mystery Box, click on “Account.” You will be directed to your profile.
Click the “Box Collection” button, and the Mystery Boxes you successfully purchased appear complete.
When you click on any Mystery Box, you will have three options:
- Click to reveal: Open the box now to receive the random NFT.
- Bring to game: Transfer Mystery Box to the Runnow.io app. This box will be stored in the “Inventory” section.
- Sell item: You can resell this Mystery Box at an arbitrary price.
6. Work out
Step 1: Choose a Sneaker
To run, all you need is a Sneaker. Choose the “+” sign at the “Sneaker” button.
All your sneakers will appear on the screen. Click “Choose” to select the sneaker you want to use.
Step 2: Start running
After you are equipped with the necessary items, click “Start” to begin running and earn.
Then the countdown screen appears 3…2…1 (you can press “Skip”).
On the running screen, the system will display detailed parameters as follows:
- Duration: The time after you press the “Start” button.
- Step: The number of steps you have exercised.
- Kilometers: The total distance you have run.
- Optimal Speed Range: When you run in the correct speed range according to the shoe type, the watch will show blue and vice versa, it will be red.
- RUNGEM Token: The amount of bonus tokens you have received.
- RUNGEM Bar: The maximum amount of RUNGEM you can receive.
- Energy Bar: The maximum energy you have used (max 12 energy/day).
Step 3: Check the map
On the running screen, you can turn on the map to see your current location and the distance you have traveled.
Step 4: Pause running
When you click on the “Pause” button, you will have 2 options:
When the pop-up appears, press “Continue running” to return to the Running screen or “Confirm” to stop running and receive rewards.
Step 5: Check your results
After finishing running, your results will appear on the screen. Here will display full information such as: distance, time, average speed, items used and reward received.
You can share your results or return to the home page to equip items for the next run.